A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your electronic device when you visit a website. These files can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The information collected by the cookies includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the page they visited.
- To improve the performance of our website by understanding what works well;
- To measure the effectiveness of our online advertising and marketing communication;
- To enable us to collect information about how our website is used;
- To improve user experience by enabling us to determine customer preferences;
- To deliver relevant online advertising to you both on our website and elsewhere. This enables us to use the information gathered to advertise on third party websites.
THE COOKIES THAT WE USE
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. They perform a task or operation without which a site’s performance would be compromised. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are deleted automatically.
- Performance Cookies or Analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. These cookies are used to determine usage of a site, they may track an individual user, but only to the extent to allow a user’s journey through the site. They are not used for targeting adverts. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. Functional Cookies help a site work well, they enable additional features which can make the user experience better. These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it.
- Targeting Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
RESTRICTING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by changing the settings on your web browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us via [email protected].
|The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
|This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location.
|Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
|This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
|This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.