Richdale’s Appointed Representative Proposition
For financial service providers that are not Directly Authorised with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) but have embarked on, or a looking to embark on a rewarding career within the financial sector as mortgage, protection or insurance brokers, you have the option to join Richdale as an Appointed Representative.
As a principal firm, together with our trusted and valued Appointed Representatives, we are responsible for the compliance within all of your ongoing operations. We will work closely with you to establish and implement appropriate processes within your day-to-day operations to ensure that you are adhering to a compliance system, which is designed with you and your clients, at its heart.
With our combined expertise in FCA compliance and in the Mortgage, Protection and General Insurance industries, Richdale offers a cutting-edge and supportive network for aspiring brokers.
Get in touch for a free, no-obligation consultation
Our team are delighted to offer a free, impartial consultation on your compliance requirements, with no obligation to sign up to any of our services.Request a consultation
The benefits of becoming an Appointed Representative of Richdale
- We will create all necessary procedural documentation for your business to begin trading in a seamless fashion. These will include Terms of Business Agreements (TOBA), Email/Letter Templates, Application Forms, FactFinds, Stationary, etc. – all tailored to your firm’s individual requirements.
- We will provide you with the initial training, which includes the necessary guidance documents outlining the business submission procedures. Richdale will also provide you with the necessary facilities to ensure that you maintain the necessary level of competency (CPD);
- We will provide you with access to all necessary subscriptions at no extra charge – Richdale’s online portal, sourcing systems, Sanction Search and Richdale’s shared drive.
- We can provide you with the necessary support you require with placing Mortgage, Protection and General Insurance business.
- We will provide you with access to the Richdale approved lenders and insurers from across the whole of market including many niche lenders and insurers, to ensure that you can meet all of your client needs.
- We will provide you with access to your dedicated Account Manger as well as ongoing compliance support from your dedicated compliance officer – every step of the way.
- Finally – Use our Network as a stepping stone in your financial services career on your way to potentially becoming Directly Authorised.
Why become an Appointed Representative?
- Save time and money
Become an Appointed Representative and start trading with Richdale as your principal firm within days.
- Stay in the driving seat
Let your dedicated Richdale Account Manger oversee the compliance, so you can focus on building your customer base and developing a valuable asset.
- Cost-effective in-house alternative
As a start-up firm, employing an in-house compliance officer doesn’t make financial sense. Outsource oversight of your compliance requirements to Richdale and let us help you grow.
- Gain experience in the industry
As an Appointed Representative under Richdale, you can build your brand and corporate identity and understand the marketplace until you have the experience and confidence to seek Direct Authorisation with the FCA.
Preparation for Direct Authorisation with the FCA
Over time, our team can work with you to prepare your business to apply for Direct Authorisation with the FCA. We can “hand-hold” you throughout this entire process and ensure that you obtain successful authorisation as a Directly Authorised business in your own right – knowing that whether you are Directly Authorised or Appointed Representative you are safe with Richdale by your side.