The Richdale Network
Join the Richdale network as an Appointed Representative (AR) and start trading with Richdale as your Principal firm within mere weeks.
Gain industry experience with an eye on the future
As an Appointed Representative of Richdale, you can learn your trade, develop your skills, build your brand and corporate identity, increase your understanding of the marketplace and grow your business, with the peace of mind that you are doing so compliantly. Equipped with this experience and armed with the confidence you have gained while partnering as an Appointed Representative, you may someday in the future decide to progress to becoming Directly Authorised. At that time, we will guide and support you with the move and continue to assist in your journey.
For financial service providers that are not Directly Authorised with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), whether already an existing Appointed Representative of another principal firm or a start-up looking to embark on a rewarding career within the financial service sector, you have the opportunity to join Richdale as an Appointed Representative and take advantage of our complete Brokerage Support Package.
As the Principal firm, we will be responsible for the compliance of your ongoing operations from your FCA registration and beyond. We will work closely with you to establish and implement appropriate processes within your day-to-day business conduct to ensure that you are adhering to a robust and accountable compliance system, which is designed with you and your clients at its very core.
THE MANY BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN APPOINTED REPRESENTATIVE OF RICHDALE
We pride ourselves on providing a personal touch and making the compliance process as simple and stress free as possible. Whether you are just starting out, or an experienced adviser looking for extra compliance support we have the perfect solution for you.
With our team’s considerable combined expertise in FCA compliance across the Mortgage, Protection General Insurance and Consumer Credit sectors of the UK Financial Services Industry, Richdale offers a cutting edge and supportive network for aspiring brokers.
You know that becoming an Appointed Representative is right for you if:
- You need to begin trading now
- You want access to a whole of market network and our partner mortgage club
- You want access to a large panel of providers
- You want free access to sourcing, CRM and Know Your Client systems
- You are looking for an easy path to becoming Directly Authorised
- You do not want to pay annual FCA fees
- You want to take advantage of our Broker Support Package (see below)
What’s included in our Appointed Representative Broker Support Package?
- Leave the paperwork to us. We will take care of all the necessary paperwork with the FCA to set you up as an AR and provide you with the required permissions.
- Get bespoke company documentation. We will create all the necessary procedural documentation to enable you to begin trading in a seamless fashion, including, but not limited to, your Terms of Business Agreement (TOBA), Email/Letter Templates, Application Forms and Fact Finds. We will further assist your set up of compliant stationary and ensure your website and / or marketing is compliant – all tailored to your firm’s individual requirements.
- Training is on us. We will provide you with the initial training required to get your authorisation to start trading, including all the necessary steps in the advisory and operations process, guidance documents and a procedure manual which will be available to you and kept up-to-date in line with any regulatory developments.
- Maintain CPD. We will provide you with the necessary facilities to ensure that you maintain the necessary level of continued professional development and competency (CPD) as required by the FCA.
- Free Business tools. You will receive 24/7 access to our online Portal and Shared drive, subscriptions to leading product sourcing & CRM software and Client Verification and Sanctions systems to enable you to compliantly screen and identify clients.
- Day-to-day business compliance support. You will receive all the compliance support you need to advise on and arrange mortgage, protection and general insurance products and services to individual and corporate clients alike.
- Get the most out of a whole of market network. As a member of the Richdale Network, you will have access to a wide range of Richdale approved lenders, protection and general insurance providers from across the whole of market, including many niche lenders and insurers. This will help ensure that you can cater to all of your clients’ needs.
- Your own compliance team. You will have a dedicated compliance associate and compliance auditor who will provide the required training and guidance throughout, starting with the initial training and then ongoing monitoring.
- Ongoing support so you stay compliant. You will receive ongoing administrative, compliance and procedural support and regular reviews, to help ensure you maintain your regulatory compliance requirements.
- Get paid promptly. You will receive full accounts support to ensure any commissions and procuration fees are received, and that you are paid promptly (we usually pay within 48 hrs), with regular statements provided.
- Compliance is rewarding. You will receive a competitive benefits package with defined, progressive performance levels rewarding advisors according to the standard of their compliance, procedural and business.
PREPARATION FOR DIRECT AUTHORISATION WITH THE FCA
Over time, our team can work with you to prepare your business to apply for Direct Authorisation with the FCA. We will guide you throughout this entire process and ensure that you obtain successful authorisation and ongoing Compliance support and guidance as a Directly Authorised Firm in your own right.
Whatever path you choose, whether you move on to being Directly Authorised or remain an Appointed Representative, you will be safe in the knowledge that you have the Richdale team by your side.
For More Information Contact Us