General Data Protection Regulations 2017 (GDPR) & Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is designed to strengthen the data rights of all EU residents, harmonising data protection law across all EU member states.
In order to comply with some of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) rules, it is a requirement to process personal data. Furthermore, firms that are Directly Authorised (DA) or are an Appointed Representative (AR) often find it necessary to collect financial and other data from their clients to provide a service. Firms of all types and sizes are now at risk of potential fines for misusing data and unnecessarily collecting data.
At Richdale, we deploy experienced and personable compliance experts to financial service firms across the UK to advise and guide businesses on their duties in line with the GDPR and DPA.
- We can provide a comprehensive GDPR evaluation, risk assessment and action plan for your business.
- We will ensure that your business operates in a way that guarantees you have the correct permissions and consent for the storing, handling and usage of personal data.
- We will assess that your business has the appropriate levels and types of physical and technological security to maintain the safety and integrity of any personal data.
Get in touch for a no-obligation consultation
Our team are delighted to offer an impartial consultation on your compliance requirements, with no obligation to sign up to any of our services.Request a consultation
Data Protection Licence
- We can guide you in completing the application for your firm’s Data Protection Licence.
- Never worry about missing a licence renewal again – our team will put in place renewal reminders to maintain your data protection obligations with ease.
It is your responsibility to protect the personal data and sensitive personal data of your clients and staff; maintaining their trust and the integrity of your business.
Relevant Insurance Policies
Not only is professional indemnity insurance an FCA requirement, but it also makes good business sense.
- Our team will ensure your business has the necessary insurance coverage, in line with your statutory and FCA regulatory requirements.
- We will provide timely reminders for renewing these insurance policies when necessary.
For More Information Contact Us