For businesses or individuals who are not directly authorised but who have embarked or are seeking to embark on a rewarding career within the financial sector, we have a complete Brokerage Support Package for you.
At Richdale, we have combined our expertise in Compliance with our experience in the Mortgage, Insurance, Credit Broking and Investment markets to create an efficient and supportive network for aspiring Brokers. Once you have been approved by Richdale we will provide you will the following services.
- We will apply to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to establish you as an Appointed Representative (AR) of Richdale Brokers and Financial Services Ltd;
- We will work with you in the creation all the necessary stationary, including letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, etc.;
- We will work with you to create all the necessary procedural documentation; including Information Disclosure Documents (IDD), Terms of Business (TOBA), applications, etc.;
- We will provide you with complete training by way of a four-hour induction course, guidance documents outlining full compliance standards and business submission procedures;
- We will provide you with the necessary subscriptions; including access to our online portal, sourcing systems, Sanction Search, Competent Adviser and our Shared Drive;
- We will provide you with ongoing compliance support by way of your dedicated compliance officer;
- We can also provide you with independent product support by way of a Mortgage and Insurance Placement Helpline.
- The ability to advise on Residential, Buy-to-let, Bridging, Development, Commercial and Second Charge mortgage finance.
- Full administrative and compliance support as well as access to all required procedural documents tailored to your individual requirements.
- A Mortgage and Insurance Placement Hotline, to help with more challenging enquiries.