Our cutting-edge Brokerage Support Package
For financial service providers that are not Directly Authorised with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) but have embarked on, or a looking to embark on a rewarding career within the financial sector, you can act under the authority of Richdale as an Appointed Representative.
As a principal firm, we are directly responsible for the FCA compliance of all our Appointed Representatives, whom we work closely with to put in place appropriate processes, controls and systems to maintain their obligations.
With our combined expertise in FCA compliance and in the Mortgage, Insurance and Credit Broking markets, Richdale offers a cutting-edge, supportive network for aspiring brokers.
The benefits of becoming an Appointed Representative of Richdale
- Let Richdale apply to the FCA on your behalf to establish your business as an Appointed Representative (AR) of Richdale Brokers and Financial Services Ltd.
- Your dedicated compliance officer will work with you to create all necessary stationary e.g. letterheads, compliment slips, business cards and more.
- With your collaboration, your compliance officer can create all necessary procedural documentation e.g. Information Disclosure Documents (IDD), Terms of Business (TOBA), applications and more – all tailored to your firm’s individual requirements.
- Receive an initial four-hour induction course, including guidance documents outlining the FCA’s full compliance standards and business submission procedures.
- Gain access to all necessary subscriptions for free – Richdale’s online portal, sourcing systems, Sanction Searchand Richdale’s shared drive.
- Receive ongoing compliance support from your compliance officer – every step of the way.
- Benefit from independent product support e.g. Mortgage and Insurance Placement helplines.
- Receive advice on Residential, Buy-to-let, Bridging, Development, Commercial and Second Charge mortgage finance.
- Use our Network as a stepping stone in your financial services career on your way to potentially becoming Directly Authorised.
Why become an Appointed Representative?
Save time and money
Become an Appointed Representative and start trading with Richdale as your principal firm from the word go. Direct Authorisation with the FCA under Richdale takes between 3-6 Months.
Stay in the driving seat
Let your appointed Richdale compliance officer manage the compliance, so you can focus on building your customer base and developing a valuable asset.
Cost-effective in-house alternative
As a start-up firm, employing an in-house compliance officer doesn’t make financial sense. Outsource your compliance requirements to Richdale and let us help you grow.
Valid for entire businesses or individual projects
Whatever your plans, we can work with you to maintain your FCA compliance across an entire organisation or during specific one-off projects.
Gain experience in the industry
As an Appointed Representative under Richdale, you can build your brand and corporate identity and understand the marketplace until you have the experience and confidence to seek Direct Authorisation with the FCA.
Preparation for Direct Authorisation with the FCA
Over time, our team can work with you to prepare your business to apply for Direct Authorisation with the FCA. We can
“hand-hold” you throughout this entire process, including the application and ensure that you obtain successful authorisation as a Directly Authorised business in your own right.
We work with Directly Authorised clients that employ us to undertake periodic audits, provide FCA compliance training to employees and anything else necessary for financial service providers to be directly regulated themselves.